We are giving all red papaya lovers the chance to win a tray of Ruby Rise Red Papaya! There are two trays up for grabs (one on Facebook and one on Instagram)!
Enter for your chance to win here:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY INTO FAVOURITE WAY TO ENJOY RUBY RISE RED PAPAYA COMPETITION
1. Information on how to enter the “Favourite Way To Enjoy Ruby Rise Red Papaya” competition (“Competition”) and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in this Competition, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding. This Competition is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner.
2. The Promoter is Ruby Rise Red Papaya / MacKays Marketing (“Ruby Rise” or the “Promoter”), Unit 601, 15 Orion Road, Lane Cove West, NSW 2066. Phone: +61 (02) 8876 9500.
3. Entry is open to Entrants who fulfil the entry requirements in clause 6 and are NSW, QLD & VIC residents who are aged 18 years or over (an “Eligible Entrant”).
4. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Entries open at 9:00am AEST on Saturday 27th July 2019 and close at 11:59pm AEST on Saturday 10th August 2019. This is stated as the Competition Period.
6. To enter the Competition, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Competition Period:
i. Visit the Ruby Rise Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/rubyrisepapaya (“Facebook Page”); or visit the Ruby Rise Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/rubyrisepapaya (“Instagram Page”)
ii. Like the Facebook Page or Follow the Instagram Page
iii. Comment on the Post with caption,” ✨COMPETITION TIME!✨ Win a FREE tray of Ruby Rise Red Papaya! We've got two trays up for grabs (one on Facebook & one on Instagram). To enter, simply like this page and leave a comment on this post and tell us: What's your favourite way to enjoy red papaya? 💖 Enter as many times as you like. One comment per entry. Competition is open to NSW, QLD & VIC residents only. Entries close 10th August 2019 at 11:59pm AEST and winners will be announced on 13th August 2019. This is a game of skill, winners will be judged on creativity and originality. The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram.” (“Competition Post”) with a comment (“Competition Entry”) detailing their favourite way to enjoy red papaya.
7. The Competition Entry must be completely the Entrant’s own original work and cannot contain any copyright content belonging to a third party. The Entry must not contain content that is unlawful or fraudulent, in breach of any intellectual property, privacy or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children under the age of 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication.
8. Entrants may submit multiple Competition Entries during the Competition Period. However, each Entrant will be eligible for only one of two Prizes.
9. There will be two (2) winning entries (“Prize Winners”) announced at the end of the Competition Period. This Competition is a game of skill. Judging of entries will be based on the originality and creativity of each entry and conducted at Mackays Marketing, Unit 601, 15 Orion Road, Lane Cove West, NSW 2066. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with any entrant other than the winner.
10. The winner and their entry will be announced by a comment or post on the Facebook Page and/or Instagram Page by 5:00PM AEST on Tuesday, 13th August 2019.
11. If for any reason the winners do not contact the Promoter to provide their details by the time stipulated above, then the prize or that part of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of that prize. If the prize is forfeited or the prize is revoked for any other reason in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, runners-up will be selected and notified within 7 days.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants’ details and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be invalid.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant (or the identity of a person who claims to be the entrant), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the entrant’s identity. The Promoter may in its sole discretion elect not award a prize where it suspects that a person is not the original entrant.
14. By submitting an entry in this Competition, the Entrant grants the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and representatives an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide license to use, edit, reproduce and exploit: a) their entry and b) the content provided by winner, by all means whatsoever (including, without limitation, in print and electronic format, on the Facebook Page, the Instagram Account, or Promoter’s other websites) for any purpose. In addition, the Entrant consents to the Promoter and the Promoter's affiliates, agents or representatives infringing the Entrant's moral rights in their entry. The Entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any use, edit or reproduction by or on behalf of the Promoter of all or any part of the Entrant's entry.
15. The Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained by winner, Beneficiary or any third party as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any part of the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. The Prize Winners will each win the following (“Prize”):
a) A 6kg tray consisting of between 6 – 9 Ruby Rise Red Papayas
17. Prize conditions:
a) The Prize will be delivered by courier to each Winner’s nominated delivery address communicated to Ruby Rise on notification of becoming the Winner
b) The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash
18. If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Prize Winner with a substitute prize.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion (subject to any applicable law) to extend, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, for any reason whatsoever, including (without limitation) if the Competition is interfered with or is not conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason.
20. The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telecommunications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for whatever reason.
21. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook/Instagram. Entrants release Facebook/Instagram from liability for any loss or damage which they suffer or sustain as a result of participating in the Competition.